**NEW IN 2017**
ELFIN’ FOR ANN’S PLACE
You can be a powerful Force for Good.
You personally have the power to help families whose lives are upended by cancer.
Become a Festival of Trees Elf! Join forces with friends, clubs, sorority sisters or fraternity brothers, or sports teams, to start Elfin’ for Ann’s Place.
Here is how: You create a Crowdrise page and reach out through email, social media, messaging and gatherings to raise awareness and funds for cancer patient programs at Ann’s Place.
You will be competing with others to be The One who raises the most money & wins the top prize valued at $500. You will each be issued an official Elf hat to wear at Festival of Trees, where you will serve as an ambassador, assisting with programs and directing guests to various activities.
The Elf Promise:
1. To raise at least $100.
2. To volunteer for one shift at Festival of Trees (2-4 hour shifts)
3. To stay on the (mostly) nice list.
1. One free ticket to Festival
2. One free Elf Hat
3. Invitation to the Elfin’ Party at Ann’s Place and screening of the movie Elf
(one month before Festival).
4. For every $50 raised, you get a free ticket to Festival (i.e. $200 = 4 tickets)
5. For every $100 raised, you get a sheet of Raffle Tickets to win even more.
Age Requirements: Elves from age 1 to 200 are welcome, however elves under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult to all events. Elves over 200 should take a break- you have worked hard enough making toys for the kids all of these years!
Questions? Contact email@example.com.